16 August 2009

Ducky

My other project called 'Ducky' has also taken the basic shape, mostly in theory though.
This 'Ducky' project is a complex AI-Chatbot with a ~4500 word dictionary.
And yes, it was one hell of a bitch to put all those words into E2's.

Anyways, the way this dictionary works is quite simply in fact.
It explodes a large string each space, turning it into an array.

An example could be:

String =
"Lol "+
"Fail "+
"Win "+
"Ducky"
Array = String:explode(" ")

Except of course, in a huge scale (~4500 words, 30-40% of them being nouns).
Each E2 has a word type/category which includes all these:

Adjectives
Adverbs
Conjuctions
Nouns
Prepositions
Pronouns
Verbs

When the strings are made and exploded into arrays, it starts using the 'sort of new' GLON and global variables.
The advantage of that being that I don't have to respawn a 5000 line E2 each time I modify it.
Since when I spawn the dictionary E2's, they will save to the current session although being removed after a restart.

The AI-Control chip then picks up the GLON data and decodes them into normal arrays.
I have not yet made any/much progress on the AI-Controller, but I have in theory completed it (Planning etc...).

This will NOT be an open-source project until further change.

Anyways, I have a chat between me and a friend where I describe all the details of how to detect words, analyze them and act upon them.
Although it is a bit weird as I removed his words so I'm not gonna show you the details today.

Anyway, I have homework to do.
Further questions will or will not be answered, depends on IF they even can be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my Mind Blog.
This is where I show you what I am thinking.
Whether it is Garry's Mod or real life, this is where it is.