16 August 2009

Slight change in plans

After a little conversation with Matte (GMod & Wiremod user) I have decided to change the E2+zGPU combo into something more challenging.

I've decided to do it E2+zGPU+zCPU.
The E2 only being there so I don't have to use that damn buggy Graphics tablet.

All data processing will be made inside the zCPU.
Meaning the zCPU will be the power plant.

I have yet to start coding the zCPU.
Anyways, the zCPU will not data-stream the on-screen constant value tool (The keypad), however, the E2 will do that for some slight advantages and to reduce complexity as well.

Further questions can be asked by commenting to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my Mind Blog.
This is where I show you what I am thinking.
Whether it is Garry's Mod or real life, this is where it is.